ActionPack is a distribution of independent, but cooperating, opensource modules for
web applications development. All modules and bundled third party software are free and
available also separately (see bellow).
*optional, but highly recommended! |
**or any servlet container compatible with Servlet specification 2.2/2.3
If you want to be notified when a new release of ActionPack or its modules is
available and/or join discussions, please subscribe to the mailing list.
Upon successful completion, all modules are ready to use under modules directory
- with set up examples (copied to "war" directory) and finished installation for JBuilder (optional).
- Unzip ActionPack_xxx.zip - ActionPack directory will
- Change directory to ActionPack.
- Set ANT_HOME variable in install.bat (on Windows)
or install.sh (on Unix) so it points to ActionPack directory
(JAVA_HOME variable must point to JDK directory).
- Set correct values of properties in build.properties file.
- On Unix run: chmod +x install.sh bin/ant bin/antRun
- Run: install.bat (on Windows) or ./install.sh (on Unix).